|Job Role:||Accounts Officer|
|Job Mode:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Pandharpur, Pandharpur, India (413304)|
|Salary Range:||INR 0 - 0 Per Month|
|Experience Range:||2 - 7 years|
|Qualification:||BCom - Graduate Commerce|
|Skills Required:||Petty Cash Book, Cash Handling, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Gst, accounting entries, SAP|
|Date Published:||24 Jan 2023|
|Valid Through:||24 Jan 2033|
1. Managing Day to Day Accounting work of Payables, Receivables, Bank Reconciliation, Ledger Maintenance and other Accounting entries.
2. Inputting cash/bank vouchers on daily basis, reconciliation of cash and bank on monthly Basis.
3. Maintaining Petty Cash Register and with supporting documents.
4. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closures of accounts.
5. Applicant should have working knowledge of MS. Office, SAP and Internet.
6. Coordinating with Head Office for Accounts & Finance related reports.
7. Upgrading on timely basis on changes in Accounting / Tax domain (E.g. Introduction of GST).
8. Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors by providing necessary information for their work.
9. Prepare Accounts & Tax related Tracker & MIS Report.
Petty Cash Book, Cash Handling, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Gst, accounting entries, SAP
Sector-63, Gurgaon Gurugram 5 - 7 years 24000 - 29000 Per Month
Internal Audit, Auditing, Balance Sheet Finalisation