Petroexcel Technology Services
||Oil and Gas
INR 0 - 0 Per Month
||8 - 11 years
||BE BTech - Engineering Graduate
||Contract management, Contract Drafting, Contract Administration
||24 Jan 2023
||24 Jan 2033
As a Contracts Sr. Engineer / Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- EPC, EPCM, Contracts Preparation, Drafting, finalisation, Licensing, FEED, Detailed Engineering.
- Knowledge of Commercial and Legal aspects of Mega Contracts > 500 mil USD to 2Bn USD for Oil and Gas based Projects, mainly for Petrochemical Projects.
- Handling all responsibilities of Procurement of Contracts for relevant functions across the site.
- Lead the successful execution of the signed contract for Greenfield projects (added advantage).
- Ensure the contracts are delivered on time and within budget.
- Review, negotiate and finalise terms of the Contract with Suppliers or Contractors and take initiative to administer the Contracts through their life cycle.
- Work closely with the Project Management group and provide Commercial and Risk support to ensure the successful delivery of the contracts.
- Involve Legal, Finance, Engineering, Construction, Operations and Logistics and Insurance for effective implementation
- Contracts Change Order management with Contractors post-agreement.
- Ensuring the Contracts meet intended outcomes and working with Procurement and Project Management teams to manage changes/claims about time cost and other terms.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams for achieving targets and cost-reduction strategies.
- Using relevant knowledge of principles, regulations and practices for Contract Management and benchmarking with best-in-class companies, standardize processes to manage Contracts.
Only candidates with experience in Contract Management apply.
Contract management, Contract Drafting, Contract Administration
24 Jan 2023
10 - 15 years
0 - 0 Per Month
Troubleshoot, Repair, Rotary Equipment, Mechanical engineering