Project Manager - Content Development
Das Writing Services
PS Srijan Corporate Park,
INR 0 - 0 Per Month
||2 - 5 years
||Project management, Project Planning, Delivery Management
||23 Jan 2023
||23 Jan 2033
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients, receiving and understanding project briefs, downloading information to internal teams and executing the projects as per client specifications.
- Develop project plans and timelines, and ensure that all team members are aware of and working towards achieving project goals.
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple teams to achieve the project goals.
- Monitor project progress and identify potential roadblocks, and work with team members to develop solutions and resolve issues.
- Communicate project status and updates to clients and senior management.
- Handle Delivery Managers and keep them updated regarding the latest developments across projects.
- Peer handling and upkeeping office environment for the efficient functioning of team members.
- Ensure quality of content meeting client expectations and resolve queries of content writers, editors and client POCs.
- Manage 30+ direct and indirect reportees and work towards building a culture of sustainable employment.
- Strong editorial background and leadership experience.
- 2+ years of experience in managing content development projects.
- Strong understanding of the content development process.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and coordinating efforts across departments.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, including the ability to develop and maintain project plans and timelines.
- Driven by ownership, hustle, and delivery.
- Responsible for overall content quality & user engagement.
- Lead the current team of content writers and editors & work with external writers to produce unique, engaging and impactful content.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Webmaster guidelines will be an added advantage.
Project management, Project Planning, Delivery Management